SOL day:9💇‍♀️

Happy slice of life day 9! I have no idea what to write aboutttt. So I’ll write about my morning and my night. Last night I stayed up 12 am to get some blogs done, then I finally gave up when I got 8 slice of life’s. I was so tried that I didn’t get on my phone than fall asleep like I usually do. Nope I just went straight to sleep. Then this morning my mom woke me early so that I can get more blogs done. I’m still so tireddd, and I kinda want to give up yet I’m not. So I woke up and went in the bathroom and got ready. Then I put of my clothes in my room. After that I went back in the bathroom to do my hair which is a interesting story. I plugged up the straightener because my hair was a mess from sleeping. I turned them on and waited for awhile so they could warm up. They were hot enough now and I started to straighten my hair while being half awake (not a good idea). I kinda fell asleep then quickly woke up. But my hair is stil mess this morning because I didn’t really try. While writing this I’m currently playing music to wake me up more, loud but not to loud to wake up my family too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4🌱

SOL day:5🌨

SOL day: 10📱