SOL day:11๐Ÿถ

Happy slice of life day 11! My dog is disgusting, but I still love her. Yet she really needs a bath and that’s what I gave her today. That’s also what this blog is going to talk about. My dog’s name is CoConut and she hates baths so I knew this was going to be hard. So I told my dad how much she needed the bath and he help me. He called her in the bathroom with treats then but her in the bath. We turned on the water and she automatically started to shake. I got soaked I forgot to change my shirt befor time then I noiced I had only gym shirt. Anyways we let her get use to the warm water then added dog shampoo  to her. I got gloves and started to mix the soap into her fur. This was the only part she likes because her belly gets rubbed. Next we rised her off again then added some more kind of dog shampoo but a different kind. And we rised her one last time. Then wrapped her in her doggy towel and took her to floor so I could brush her fur out. After I did that I dried her fur off. Then I put hero on a cute purple sweater. And finally sprayed a flee prevention spray that she hates but I love because it smells like bananas. And the next day she was dirty again I know my dog is crazy. That’s all for this blog.
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day:5๐ŸŒจ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ