SOL day:1☺️

Today was the first day of slice of life, I’m excited to do this challenge which is blogging everyday in the day of April. If I active that goal I get to go on a field trip with one of my fav teachers/ ELA teacher Ms.Haury. Today I had a math test that I think I aced, and speaking of ace I’m currently watching ace family on YouTube I love them so much. But back to the math test I asked some of my friends before taking how hard it was they all said it was pretty easy. So I had confidence, but when I sat in that class and Ms.umana passed out the folders so others couldn’t copy off you, my heart started to beat extremely fast and I got really scared. Then I heard someone starting to erase which is something I hate the most during test because I always think what if they had the right answer. So I started to freak out even moreeeee. Then I saw the test and it wasn’t that hard at all and I checked my answers about 7 times no exaggerations, so I am really confident. And I’m going to give you a fast life lesson, you will never succeed if your not positive and confident in yourself.☺️ So I can’t wait until we can check our test scores because I am confident.
Bye 👋


(Only for Ms.Haury this has 10 sentences so it is a paragraph)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day:5🌨

SOL day: 4🌱

SOL day: 10📱