Free Blog Post๐Ÿ˜

We have a free blog post this week because it is already Wednesday we had two days off this week. One for Veterans Day and the other for voting\teachers institution day. I don’t know why I think it's Monday and I also want to say the weekend with our two days off went by way to fast. I’m super tired but I do have Social Justice which I’m excited about not health. Umm because I have no idea what to write about lucky you (who ever is reading this) gets a made up story by the one and only India Moore.

 Once upon a time there was a girl named Emily and she was in Ms. Haury’s E.L.A class. She was watching Youtube while she did her homework. Emily was getting tired and wanted something to wake her up and three minutes later she got her wishes. Emily heard on the intercom “ This is not a drill I repeat this is not a drill, everyone this is a hard lock down.” Everyone started to get really loud Ms. Haury told everybody to get in the corner and she put her hand up to get there attention. Once everyone was over there Ms. Haury started to take attendance. Emily’s heart was racing and she sat next to Ally,  Emily wanted to say something to her but didn’t. After Ms. Haury saw that everyone was there she took a seat as well. Emily was really scared and wished she didn’t come to school that day she blinked then she was in her bed again.

 Emily was confused, “why am I....” she started to throw-up her mom came in and touched her forehead then brung in the thermometer, “ oh my sweetie are you ok, we might have to go to the hospital” Emily had a fever at 150 degrees so obviously she wasn’t going to school. (Another wish came true) They drove to the hospital all the nurses and doctors were in shock. Everyone was crowding over her and she wished that she wasn’t in that situation. And what do you know the fever was gone and Emily and her mom was ready to go home. Emily was confused of why everything she wanted to happen, happened. Emily fell asleep and later woke up to find a women with wings staring at her. “Umm who are you, why are you in my room, where’s my mom, I will call the cops” Emily said “ Hi I’m lady blossom and I’m a teacher at magic school.” Said the lady. “You didn’t answer any of my questions miss, I will call the cops” “Ok I’ll answer all your questions” reply lady blossom. They talked for awhile Emily still feeling suspicious about “lady blossom”. In the time on them talking Emily found a lot about her history, her magical grandmother, and the magic school. “Is this like Harry Potter or something?” Emily asked “Oh my it’s very different” Replyed Lady blossom. She leaned in closer and said, “Harry Potter is fake yet magic school isn’t” she continued “You’re the only person in the world to cast three wishes in one day you’re special Emily, really special”. “Umm thanks you should be on your way now bye” Emily said, Lady blossom flew out the window screaming, “you’ll get a letter in the mail come to magic school.” Emily sat in her room thinking “is this a dream, do I leave my mom to go to this possible made up school. After 3 days of waiting and not going to school because of the incident that Emily was lucky to miss, she got a letter. Talking to herself Emily said “ I’m ******** to the school”

That’s all you get, I’m tired and I love a great story with a hang cliff๐Ÿ˜€
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ

SOL day: 2๐Ÿคฎ