Chicago project

I picked to write chance the rapper for my project because I looked on google and I saw all the people that was born in Chicago and I wanted to picked Michelle Obama. Then I remember that I did a project on Michelle Obama before, and it would  be cheating if i did her again. After-that I wanted to do the creepy clown that killed lots of people, but I also didn’t want anyone in my class to cry or be scared when I presented :). I was left with nobody else to do, so I just closed my eyes and went down the screen and my finger landed on chance the rapper which I am happy with because know that I’ve did research on him he was done a lot of positive things to help Chicago. That’s all sooooooooooooo
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ

SOL day: 2๐Ÿคฎ