Thanksgiving break🦃

We had 5 days off for break. Monday was a full day, Tuesday was a half day, and Wednesday we didn’t have school it was also my birthday. I went out to breakfast with my family at Denny’s then I went to my grandmas house with my cousins for awhile after that we all went to chili’s. Thursday was thanksgiving one of my favorite holidays because FOOD, but as my friend say good good thanksgiving food. On thanksgiving I went to my grandmas again and got lots of money because my birthday was the day before. Saturday I sat playing fortnite, it is currently Sunday and I’m doing homework. It’s might be a snow storm tonight so maybe no school🙏. I love school but after a 5 day break I’m not ready to go back I also hate snow so I’m hoping no snow but also no school. That’s all for today.
Bye 👋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4🌱

SOL day: 10📱

SOL day: 2🤮