SOL day: 6🤓

Today I went to a charity event with my mom. It was really fun but really fancy, and I meet so really important and interesting people. The first person I meet was David also known as the president of Malcom x college I know it’s a big deal I was freaking out too. He was super kind and gave me yes me a scholarships if I promised him a 3.0 for my gpa. He also gave me his personal card. Then when he gave his speech while excepting his award he mentioned me that also got me excited. The next person I meet was Barbara the head teacher instructor, she was extremely kind and sweet. I also meet Vice President of Malcom X Ms. Cea she was also vegetarian and was really proud of me being vegetarian as well. It was a very fun event and the dessert were the best. Because I love chees cake so much. Plus it was all for a good cause, and I enjoyed myself. But it was kinda scary being around all the adults.
Bye 👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4🌱

SOL day:5🌨

SOL day: 10📱