SOL day: 4🌱

Happy slice of life day 4! I didn’t eat lunch today, I usually get cheese pizza every day. But today in the lunch room they didn’t have any. So I thought to myself I’ll get nachos without meat because I’m vegetarian. Once I got up to the lunch lady’s I saw that there was no nachos so I just got a chicken patty knowing that I couldn’t eat it. I went sit down and I wanted to throw it out but I felt so bad to waste food. It reminded me so much of what I was doing for my passion project helping the homeless, and making myself aware of how unfortunate some are. I went around asking if anybody wanted it. Then I saw one of my friends and she wanted the chicken patty. And I got very excited yes over a chicken patty but I was happy I didn’t have to waste  food that some people in the world is dying for. But that is a downside if being vegetarian I very know if there is food for me. I went home that day staving but at least I didn’t waste perfectly good food. So if your planning on being vegetarian look on the good and down sides of it.
Bye 👋 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day:5🌨

SOL day: 10📱