SOL day:3๐Ÿ“š

Happy slice of life day 3! I am in 6th grade if you didn’t already know, we are in quarter 4 so it’s close to the end of the year 25 more days to be  exact. So the teachers are being a lot more stricter trying to prepare us for 7th grade. But the strictness came randomly on a Thursday with no warnings. I’m extremely excited for 7th grade yet the wat the teachers are putting it is kinda scaring me. One of the new rules is, if your even 1 minute late to class it’s an  automatic foul. If you get 4 fouls that’s a detention and if you get 3 fouls you can not go on the field trip to the movie theater to she a new movie called penguins that seems very interesting. I already got one foul that I’m very disappointed in it was for being late to excel (because of my mom) okay back to the new rules. Another new rule is you can be late to lunch which wasn’t a thing before you could go whenever you want. You could also wear your sweater/hoodie to lunch that also changed. The rules did affect use a lot, and a lot of people (like myself) are upset with the new rules. Oh and one rule I forgot is we have to sit with our excel class which can be good and bad. Bad because if you don’t have any classes which your friends lunch is that free time but you still don’t get to enjoy that, but it could be good because you can meet new people that you might never talk to.
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day:5๐ŸŒจ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ