SOL day:12๐Ÿ 

Happy slice of life day 12! Remember how I told you my dog was disgusting so is the fish tank. But it’s not as bad as she was. I have two fishes there both gold fishes. One is gold obliviously but the other is still a gold fish but is white it’s like an mixture of both a gold fish and I don’t know what else.
The fish tank is 10 gallons so I needed help with it. I asked my dad he carried to the bathroom and got the old fish bowls he used and put the fish in there. I can’t imagine the fish going in such a different environment. But not for long. Anyways my dad got soap and water and we scrubbed the sides then cleaned the filter. I put the new filter in the tank and he added new water. But in prime clean to keep the water health. Then added the fish back they were excited to be back “home” I feed the them just saying the food smells gross and I hate to touch it. When I did I went to scrub my hand as well. That’s all for now.
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day:5๐ŸŒจ

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ