SOL day:8👟

Happy slice of life day 8! Today we to my favorite shoe store. The Nike factory, the have thousands of Nike’s my second favorite shoe brand. And I know everytime I go there that I’m getting a new pair of shoes. Because there is so many shoes it’s impossible to not like at lest one. I really wanted new Nike slides but why get them if it’still snowing in April? But they were still really pretty some that were a tan color and the sign Nike had golden glitter. And some test were black an the Nike sign was pink. My mom didn’t want any shoes but she liked a lot of them. My dad got new black,white,and red shoes. And I got pink,white,and gray shoes called airmax. That I loveeeeee. Like I said before I love going there because there’s so many pretty shoes for girls and boys. This is not a paid sponsorship*. But go to the Nike factory one day. I do wish this was a paid sponsorship.😂. I would get a whole bunch of shoes for free, and I also love free. That’s it for this blog but seriously go get some Nike’s.
Bye 👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day:5🌨

SOL day: 4🌱

SOL day: 10📱