SOL day:5🌨

Happy slice of life day 5! It is raining outside and I’m not happy about it. First my clothes got soaked, then my hair got ruined. I live in Berwyn if you didn’t already know. Which is in Illinois, I don’t think Chicago/Berwyn knows how the weather works because it’s been raining all this week. The week before was snowing crazy I know. But let’s not forget what season it is SPRING and kinda the end of spring really close to summer. Today Ms. Haury was talking about the poem that were supposed to get done it’s about nature but that can’t happen it’s raining everyday constantly. I just wanna know how it is possible to snow in April. Then the next days it was sunny outside. The weather is so crazy the actual word I should use is bipolar this word means....having or relating to two poles or extremities. (That was the definition from the dictionary) But I am still very upset with the weather because you can’t do much with rainy, snowing, or colder weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4🌱

SOL day: 10📱