SOL day: 2๐Ÿคฎ

Happy slice of life day 2, it’s not a good day for me. I am very sick with a fever, cold, and flu. I know that’s a lotttt. I also lost my voice, and that really bothers me because I talk so much, so not being able to talk is annoying. I wish I could be at school currently but the nurse said I can’t. Laying in bed all day is the worst and I would be watching YouTube but the bright screen hurts my eyes, turn it down your saying but the darkest level still hurts me. I can’t eat because I just throw it all back up that’s also terrible. But the worst part of it all is taking the medicine, I know it’s supposed to make you feel better but it’s so disgusting. I take day quil n the morning to help me stay awake and night quil at night so I can sleep better. The only kinda good medics was Children Mucinex because it was a fun berry blast flavor. When I tried to take the medicine quickly to ease the flavor I throw up, when I take it slowly the taste stays in my mouth. Being sick is the worstttttt. But so is throwing up like I said because it hurts your  throat but also your stomach. The main thing I’m trying to get across is to stay healt cause being sick sucks, definitely when your India and talk way to much. So don’t get sick thanks.
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

(14 sentences Ms. Haury)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day:5๐ŸŒจ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ