What am I going to write about?

I have to write a personal narrative, I’m very confused on what to write about. I’m tied between writing about my first time on a plane going, to Las Vegas or when  I got into a car crash. So what I need is you, yes you the person who’s reading this to help my decide what to write about i’m also going to take a vote in school and update it everyday.

Choice 1: First time on a plane and my experience in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Choice 2: Getting into a car crash.

Trip to Nevada:✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Car crash:๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜

Going to Nevada is currently winning I’ll let you know what I pick by Friday. This was a short blog I know, but I also have ๐Ÿšจ a new book review coming so go check that out. It should be out by Friday as well. And the winner is going to Las Vegas๐Ÿ˜€❤️. Also one day I might write about the car crash when I’m bored so stay tuned.
Bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL day: 4๐ŸŒฑ

SOL day: 10๐Ÿ“ฑ

SOL day: 2๐Ÿคฎ